Sunday, November 22, 2009 ♥
"To you both, be strong. God is testing you both to be patient."
I really wanna watch 2012 before it's too late. I really wanna but I don't have anyone to go with. I think, most of my friends have watched it without me but whatever. I've stopped reading since I'm getting lazier each day due to the holidays. It's called rotting. Rotting. (or couch potato.)
Nadia's leaving for Malaysia in another two days (that is Tuesday) and I'm really gonna miss her. No jokes and most importantly, no more friend to go down and play with. I remembered we played block catching when we're young. I suck in that game.
Oh, and my madrasah exams are.. okay. No comment. I don't know about Eszuan's paper. Belia 4, duh. Tough one.
Lastly, those who's going to watch 2012, bring me along. If I'm free to go.
Bye.
(edit @ 2221hrs)
(09:50:42 PM) marissa faiqah bte mohd said: minahsxzq
(09:52:39 PM) N: i slept at 4 yestd.
(09:52:41 PM) N: you have weak eyes.
(09:52:52 PM) marissa faiqah bte mohd said: shuttttup. im tired. hahaha
(09:53:11 PM) N: STOP CHANGING YOUR SKINS LA.
(09:53:16 PM) marissa faiqah bte mohd said: hahahhahaaahahaha
(09:53:20 PM) marissa faiqah bte mohd said: :D
(09:53:25 PM) marissa faiqah bte mohd said: NICE
(09:53:31 PM) N: even i dont chnge that often.
(09:53:35 PM) N: yeah today nice.
(09:53:36 PM) N: two weeks laterm,
(09:53:37 PM) N: jelak.
(09:53:38 PM) marissa faiqah bte mohd said: HAHAHAHAHA.
(09:53:40 PM) marissa faiqah bte mohd said: HAHAHAHHAHA.
(09:53:45 PM) marissa faiqah bte mohd said: YOURE VERY RIGHT
(09:53:51 PM) N: DUH
(09:53:53 PM) N: when am i not right.
(09:54:28 PM) marissa faiqah bte mohd said: WHEN YOU SAID BUS 38 FROM THE EASTPOINT SIDE GO STRAIGHT TO OUR HOUSE.
(09:54:45 PM) N: HAHA DIAM
(09:54:49 PM) N: you should have said:
(09:54:53 PM) N: when youre in loe.
(09:54:55 PM) N: love*
(09:54:57 PM) marissa faiqah bte mohd said: NOOOO.
(09:55:07 PM) marissa faiqah bte mohd said: THA BUS THING IS FUNNIER. :D
(10:00:42 PM) N: i was crying thinking how my life was so easy with my grandmother last time.
(10:00:49 PM) N: and how my grnadmother said
(10:00:55 PM) marissa faiqah bte mohd said: your grandma died?
(10:01:36 PM) N: "kalau nak tinggal kat rumah nenek, boleh... ada bilik extra. nanti nenek kemaskan untuk nadia. pastu nadia blh pergi skola sebelah rumah nenek"
(10:01:40 PM) N: no she didnt -.-
(10:01:44 PM) N: shes still alive.
another day without you.
@ 10:20 PM