<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1010705870612883227?origin\x3dhttp://mariissa-faiiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.


Wednesday, November 18, 2009 ♥

Hi, this was yesterday. The second day of 2N5's class chalet. Oh, and I get one strike and one spare for bowling. This shows that I'm not a lozer. I'm a winner, lozers. :]



Ghosts have fans too. :]

 

Boo, charmaine chilli crab. BOO!

 

"All I want is my poker cards back or I'll haunt you, bitch." :]

 

Supermodel ghost. Whoa, fashionista. :D
Yeah, that's what they did to me. Makeover me to become a prettier ghost.

Holiday's sucks and I needa leave last minute yesterday cos my cousin was admitted to Changi Hospital and I saw one of Anwar's friend there. Sucha small ass world. Kay, bye.

(edit @ 1546hours)

Amirah: Amalina, kau nak coke tak?
Amalina: Tak nak.
Marissa: (sitting infront of her and stare)
Amirah: Ah okay. (walks away.)
Marissa: Eh chibai, abeh tak nak tanya aku.
Amirah: (turns behind and showed me the finger.)

another day without you.
@ 11:45 PM

your name.

Here's the catch, I'm Marissa Faiqah and I hate vampires or anything related to it.

Taggies.
my words aren't true.

Click here for tagboard.
affies

Tumblr