|
Give me your heart
i swear you will never be lonely.
|
Friday, March 5, 2010 ♥ Dear Readers, Adawiah Mj hereeeeeeeeeeee! Gah, i heard from Marliyanah that you were sorta moody just now? Is it? If its true, cheer up buddy! Don't let anything pull you down k? Here's a short poem to cheer you up(I dont know the reason to why ure moody but still ..) ;D I accept you in confidence, I listen and admire your wisdom. We are one when we are together, You and I will always be friends. When you are angry, I am there to sooth your aggression. When you are sad, I am there to cheer you up. We understand each others thoughts, Words with us aren't needed. We have a trust that is very rare, You and I will always be friends. What we enjoy doing together comes naturally, We accept life and move ahead. I am your shadow and you mine, We are inseparable if only in mind. And a video too! Enjoy~ Lotsa love, Diah.
another day without you. @ 2:43 AM
|
|